University is coming to
an end. The Degree show opening night is on the 17th of
May and there is sadly no more time to be making new pieces of work!
The stress and tension is starting to build between us all and it's
times like this that I could do with a break. Apart from all the
deadlines I am enjoying every last day at University. Here are a few
pictures of what I have been up to...
Here is a quick view of my studio space, I have started to wrap my frames in bubble wrap and I have stacked my chosen paintings together.
This is a piece that I done near the start of the second semester. The mediums I used are acrylic paint, felt pen and the surface that I painted on is polythene. I enjoyed painting on the polythene as it was really easy to move the paint around and If I didn't like the end result I could simply wipe it away with a damp cloth.
No comments:
Post a Comment